[Qgis-user] corrupt layer management with spatilite source

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 09:20:31 PDT 2019

The same message will be thrown if the system has hit the limit of open
file handles. It lists an absolute path which is incomprehensible (just
as it is in your situation) but normally I never see that except with
hundreds of layers, so unless your system is running out of resources,
that might not be applicable to you.