[Qgis-user] status of FlowMapper Plugin by cempro

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Wed Mar 13 07:51:35 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Many of my students used the FlowMapper plugin to create flowmaps from Origin-Destination data. Unfortunately development has stopped in may 2016 and therefore a GQIS 3.x compatible version never came. From the plugins page at https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/FlowMapper/ and the github repository at https://github.com/cempro/flowmapper I cannot seem to find anything on the developer (other then his 'cempro' moniker).

Does anyone know of the status of this plugin, if an alternative is available, or any other useful info?

yours,
--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer – ITC-University of Twente & ATLAS