[Qgis-user] Change qgis python 3.5 to python 3.6 or 3.7

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 00:35:07 PDT 2019

Debian does not supply packages for a later version for
compatibility/stability reasons, in that it is the latest version that
has been passed as stable according to their release criteria.

If you change the Debian repository you are using to testing just to
install python you may be able to get a later release subject to risks
it may create issues with other software.

Debian 10 will be released in about three months so upgrading your
system ahead of that release is another option that will give you
version 3.7 of python.