[Qgis-user] GeoPython 2019 - Call for QGIS&Python Contributions

Germán Carrillo carrillo.german at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 05:40:56 PDT 2019

Dear Martin,

I'm elaborating a description for a short talk on behalf of the Swiss
cooperation in Colombia. It's about our QGIS plugin for land administration
(ISO:19152) [1]. This plugin is based on the QGIS Model Baker plugin [2],
which we also have contributed to. So, if everything goes well, QGIS will
be present in GeoPython 2019!

Regards,

Germán Carrillo
-----------
[1]
https://github.com/AgenciaImplementacion/Asistente-LADM_COL/blob/master/README_en.md
[2] https://github.com/opengisch/QgisModelBaker/

El jue., 14 mar. 2019 a las 6:03, Christen Martin (<martin.christen at fhnw.ch>)
escribió:

> Hi all,
>

> The 4th GeoPython Conference takes place again in Basel, Switzerland this
> year June 24-26. ( http://2019.geoypthon.net ).
>
> The call for speakers will end tomorrow, we got many proposals so far but
> looking at them I didn’t really see anything QGIS related which is quite
> unfortunate.
>

> It would be great if someone wants to present something about QGIS Plugins
> / Automation using Python.
>

> I know the call will close tomorrow (March 15), but a title with short
> abstract would be enough, a detailed description could follow later. In
> addition, I will try to keep the call open until Sunday evening CET.
>
> Submissions can be done here: https://submit.geopython.net/geopython2019/
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Martin

   |\__