[Qgis-user] User question of the month

Adrien André adr.andre at laposte.net
Thu Mar 14 12:46:36 PDT 2019

Le 19-03-12 à 6 h 51, DelazJ a écrit :
> I'm a bit disappointed by the number of replies. I'd have expected more
> answers (everybody uses plugins, right?)

It's surprising yes, i remember having difficulties submitting the form,
and a colleague too. This might be the reason.

I dont remember precisely but, it was like the plugin name fields looked
like free text fields but were actually dropdown lists
without the little arrow, and you had to type the exact precise name
otherwise you could not submit, with no explicit error message.

Regards,

Adrien