[Qgis-user] layer order between Symbology and Diagrams

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Mar 18 12:22:00 PDT 2019

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately, diagrams will always appear on top. They are treated as
"labels" and labels are always drawn on top. I don't know any
workaround. You can make them transparent or use blending modes. This is
what you could do.

Stacked bar charts - seems like noone had an interest in implementing
them or financing a developer to do so.

You are welcome to work on them.

Greetings,

Andreas