[Qgis-user] problem with authcfg

Reginald Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Tue Mar 19 05:25:54 PDT 2019

Hi users,

I have a problem concerning authcfg. On the local network there are about 5
clients that share qlr files.
These qlr files  are accessed via the qlrplugin and reside in a  folder on a
network drive (windows network).
I use QGIS 3.6 on windows 7 and noticed that in the qlrfile that is created
via export, there is a parameter authcfg=1321551. My colleague could not
acces the qlr layer with this parameter being present. So I figured out that
it was created when I converted my postgis credentials to a configuration.
I decided to remove this configuration in the dialogue
Extra>Options>Authentication. There I selected the configuration and clicked
on the minus sign. A QGIS crash followed.
I opened a new QGIS instance and in the Authentication dialogue I saw that
the configuration was gone.
So I added a layer from postgis and exported it to a qlr file.
When I opened the qlr layer with notepad++ I saw that there was still
authcfg=1321551.
How can I remove this configuration so that I can create qlr files without
this parameter?

Regards,