[Qgis-user] raster smoothing tool?

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Mar 22 18:26:58 PDT 2019

Hi,

That is weird.  There are low pass filter in processing.  Try one from Saga.  Then open Saga and try again.  Compare both.  If you get the same results, you will know the problem is from Saga or the raster but not from QGIS.  Then write back with the exact version of QGIS you are using, on what platform (OS, Linux, Windows...) and what algorithm you are trying. This should help us figure things out.

Nicolas