[Qgis-user] raster smoothing tool?

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Mar 22 22:52:59 PDT 2019

Salut Yann,

In QGIS, try renaming the output file instead of using the default temporary file.  I have had similar problems in the past but I am not sure if this is the same thing.  You can try saving as a tif or as .sdat.  I had funny results in the past with SAGA when using tif as output therefore I had more success saving in SAGA .sdat and then exporting that result to a tif afterwards.

Nice to know you got it working.  SAGA is nice and has rich algorithm but has the nasty habit of loading massive amounts of data to memory.  This makes it faster if you can take the memory hit.

Au plaisir!
Nicolas