[Qgis-user] QField: recommendations for aerial basemap preparation?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Mar 25 01:05:27 PDT 2019

Hi,

There is a gis stackexchange question open regarding this which has some
good inputs to consider.

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/309379/choosing-raster-format-for-qfield

There is also some information in the QField documentation regarding
this topic (although that could benefit from some improvements from your
findings, there's an edit on github link at the bottom of the page ;) )

https://www.qfield.org/docs/project-management/dataformat.html#raster-data

Best regards

Matthias