[Qgis-user] Dereference plugin not working

damien stephens damien.stephens at gmail.com
Wed May 1 23:18:13 PDT 2019

Thanks Bertrand.
Yes I am on Windows (10) with a dual monitor setup.
I had already tried the win left and right arrows trick with no success,
and can't find any very small Windows, but tried both again just to check.
No luck unfortunately.
I have tried uninstalling and removing any registry mentions of qgis,
shutting down and reinstalling, but no luck.
Open to any other suggestions.
Thanks