[Qgis-user] problems with raster (merge, clip) and crash dumped

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue May 7 08:48:14 PDT 2019

And in addition of Nicolas idea of upgrading: I'd try to create an issue
with a (small) .asc file which makes QGIS crash, AND the exact steps the
user is doing when it crashes, see

https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/bugreporting.html#reporting-issues-on-qgis-applications

This indeed looks like locale/data related problems. Which is maybe
already fixed in QGIS3 or can be fixed by changing the data?
But creating an issue could maybe make QGIS handle these data issues better.

HTH, regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde