[Qgis-user] WFS layer filter - fails to filter on name or abstract

Lars I. Nielsen, LIFA A/S lin at LIFA.DK
Thu May 9 01:21:21 PDT 2019

Hi list.

When I connect to a WFS source, I get a list of layers to open. The list has 3 columns: Title, Name and Abstract. Most have values in all three.

If the list is long, I want to limit it by a filter, which I specify in the "Filter" text box. The tooltip for this box says, that it'll filter on all/any of the three columns.

But if I enter a string, that only occurs in the name column, but not in the title column, it shows no layers. The same happens with the abstract column.

It seems that the dialog only filter wrt. the title column. This must be a bug, right ?

Using QGis 3.4.5 (Danish)

Med venlig hilsen
Lars I. Nielsen, LIFA A/S
GIS-konsulent, FME Certified Professional

[Beskrivelse: C:\Users\lin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\signatures\284x82-Images-Get-L749-l3.gif]

6313 6800

@

lin at lifa.dk

6313 6849

www.lifa.dk<http://www.lifa.dk>

2492 4866

CVR

20937289

Vi tilbyder interne og eksterne kurser. Du kan finde mere information i vores kursuskalender<https://www.lifa.dk/kursuskalender>

[Beskrivelse: C:\Users\lin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\signatures\21x21-Images-Get-L749-l8.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifa-a-s/>
Følg os på LinkedIn og læs de seneste nyheder fra LIFA A/S