[Qgis-user] [Print composer SVG export] impossible to open SVG file in illustrator

Sami Charifi charifisami at gmail.com
Thu May 9 07:03:31 PDT 2019

Hi!

I try to export my project as *SVG file* in order to work it through
illustrator. I used print composer and exported my project as SVG file,
unfortunatly when I try to open it in Illustrator, it does not allow me to
use it (message : "the svg is invalid validate it before opening").

I can open this SVG in Google chrome, but I have these error messages :
This page contains the following errors:
error on line 175269 at column 11: Namespace prefix rdf on RDF is not
defined error on line 175270 at column 12: Namespace prefix cc on Work is
not defined error on line 175271 at column 15: Namespace prefix dc on
format is not defined ...

I have tried to do te same thing by *exporting a PDF file*, but the pdf is
really heavy and not easy to work on illustrator, almost impossible to
edit.

Do you know an easy way or any best practice to export a svg file and be
able to use it through illustrator?

Many thanks,

My QGIS version : 3.6.0.