[Qgis-user] 3D views in Reports

Paul Wittle paul.wittle at dorsetcouncil.gov.uk
Wed May 15 00:37:19 PDT 2019

Hi,

I’m afraid that didn’t have any effect either so I’m going to give up for now and have another look at a later point.

Probably something to do with my layers, settings or graphics card but for now it is only a nice to have rather than urgent so I’ll just give up for now.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Paul