[Qgis-user] Loading and displaying NDS (Navigation Data Standard // SQLlite)?

image laurent.celati at gmail.com
Wed May 22 06:28:47 PDT 2019

Good afternoon, On qgis 3.4 (windows), i would like to load and display NDS
data (attributs and geometry). I succeed in loading NDS data sample from
openlanemodel :

http://www.openlanemodel.org/#download

Via the qgis DB manager, we can see the content of the DB/table. We can see
a column called "ndsdata"(i guess containing geometry). But it s not
possible to load the data within the canvas. I get an error message when i
try to load the data as a sqlite db... Via the qgis explorator panel, we can
see the error message : "Impossible de check metadata". I paste below
usefull screen shot.

Is there a way to display NDS data 's geometry with qgis (or another open
source application ?)

In advance, thank you for your help.

Kind regards.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t365144/SS_qgis_DB_manager.jpg>