[Qgis-user] GeoPackage fail update fields

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Tue Nov 5 04:36:23 PST 2019

Hi list,
My students are in the final days of their exam in GIS.
We have encountered  several problems in Geopackage layers:
1: Unable to update data in the attribute table - both using field calculator and multi edit mode

2: When we update - and there success- fields left to the edited field are set to NULL

3: Sometimes a field are automatic moved left to a position just before FID

All these problems are on different OS - all using QGIS 3.8.3

Link to geopackage - problem layer are flader http://lenefischer.dk/27_08_2019/Kirkegaard.gpkg

Can you confirm these errors  - then I report it as bugs.

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen
Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management
Forest and Landscape College
Nødebovej 77a
3480 Fredensborg
Denmark