[Qgis-user] How to Save Intermediate Edits

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Thu Nov 7 02:41:02 PST 2019

Hi,
Hi, If you are automatically fixing the geometries  I believe that any modified geometries are saved as you go through the process, so you can ****I THINK**** click Abort and a window will pop up saying how many geometries have been fixed. If you are manually updating the data, you can commit changes as you go by selecting the Save Layer Edits icon        [cid:image001.png at 01D59555.322015E0]        It will allow you to continue editing but commit completed edits.
Hope this helps,

Richard