[Qgis-user] R scripts: How to get things working and what could be changed

Håvard Tveite havard.tveite at nmbu.no
Fri Nov 8 13:08:01 PST 2019

Hi,

I have just updated the documentation to reflect the changes that
were made with R in processing for QGIS 3 (R-> Tools removed from
the Processing Toolbox and moved to a pulldown menu at the top of
the Toolbox - as for Python processing scripts).
The link to the online collection is also gone (should be taken
care of by the "QGIS Resource Sharing" plugin, but R scripts are
not offered there yet).  I included the link to the location of
the scripts (as far as I can tell, QGIS 2 R scripts can also be
used in QGIS 3).

So it should not take long before the changes are reflected on the
page that Matteo pointed to.

Håvard