[Qgis-user] Layer Labeling Color Issue

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:42:20 PST 2019

Hi,

Check this link:

https://oslandia.com/en/2017/10/17/auxiliary-storage-support-in-qgis-3/

I believe you can revert the custom color for all labels by removing
auxiliary data field that controls the font color.

In case you want to use that again, you may need to add it back, but
meanwhile all values should be cleaned.

Let me know if it works.

Alexandre Neto
QGIS Support
www.QCooperative.net

A sexta, 8/11/2019, 18:08, Village Code Enforcement <