[Qgis-user] Get SAGA running on Ubuntu?

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sun Nov 10 15:14:48 PST 2019

Hi Pedro,

thanx a lot for your hint. A well hidden plugin!
Anyway, I even upgraded to the nightlies, but to no avail: Also SAGA
vector operations do not seem to work.

It's a pity. Even "simple" tasks get unsolvable. Lots of GRASS algos
don't work, SAGA doesn't work ... Sitting 8 hours in front of the
screen, trial-and-error.
Think I will return to RStudio to get things done :(

All in all, 3.10 is a great release, but without all the "externals" in
processing, just not doing the stuff that I need.

Cheers,
Bernd