[Qgis-user] Compile Release de Scriptcase with Visual Studio in Windows 10

Jose Mercedes Venegas Acevedo jvenegasperu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 12:44:46 PST 2019

 Hello, good day to everyone
I am trying to compile QGIS from windows by following these guides

https://oslandia.com/en/2017/12/20/qgis-3-compiling-on-windows/
https://www.shaeffer.co/compiling-qgis-on-windows/

and I have already managed to compile in Windows 10 with Visual Studio 2015
I have managed to do the Build All but following the guidelines it creates
a configuration called "RelWithDebInfo" now I would like to know how to do
that same build but in Release mode because for example the
postgresprovider dll .dll of QGis 3.10 that I have installed of OsGeo64W
weighs about 800 Kb and the one that I compile weighs like 2 Mb and also
creates some * .ilk files I was reading says that it is to follow up in
debug mode and well I would like to compile in release mode .

That is my question as I compile QGis in Release mode now try for example
replacing the postgresprovider.dll dll that you compile with the one you
install from OSGeo and it is not recognized by someone who can give me an
idea to do

I write with google translate excuse the writing
Speak Spanish

--
José Mercedes Venegas Acevedo
cel Mov RPC 964185205