[Qgis-user] New QGIS windows packages (was: GeoPDF creation greyed out)

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 01:37:42 PST 2019

Hi
Thanks to all for the effort. I know a lot of people that would be happy...

Jürgen, just to be sure i understand what's happening, that means that 3.4
LTR (as well as anything < 3.10) installed through osgeo4w would not work,
right? Given that gdal 2.4 is replaced with 3.1. Not a big deal. Just want
to be sure the standalone would be my single and last resort.

Regards,
Harrissou