[Qgis-user] New QGIS windows packages (was: GeoPDF creation greyed out)

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 02:26:00 PST 2019

Aaahh! When i update a couple of hours ago, I got a message about a
probable missing gdal 2.4 (sorry I did not remember the exact content) at
the end of the installation. Then qgis-ltr-dev does not seem to launch
(either the .bat or the .exe). I get a
*Could not load qgis_app.dll*
*Windows error: the specified module can not be found.*
and an invitation to check the qgis-ltr-dev-bin-g7.env file for correct env
paths (I don't know what I should see there: i compared with qgis-bin and
qgis-dev-bin and saw no obvious culprit to me )

I thought it's due to gdal2.4 missing, now I'm lost.

Harrissou