[Qgis-user] Upsampling TIN

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Fri Oct 4 01:08:08 PDT 2019

The main question is actually: why would you want to do that? You just end up with a larger data structure (more triangles) to show exactly the same surface model. You would not have any more detail, i.e the smaller triangles inside the original large one would have exactly the same azimuth and slope and therefore add no terrain detail...

yours,

--
Barend Köbben

On 04/10/2019, 09:41, "Qgis-user on behalf of joolek" <qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of joolek.o at gmail.com<mailto:joolek.o at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Experts,

I've tried so many software's without success.
Is it possible to upsample existing TIN? What I mean is for example divide each triangle into two for example. Not interpolation but somehow... subdivide or add more vertices between existing one?
Thank you for all your time