[Qgis-user] Thank you for the Label Toolbar and moveable labels

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Oct 10 07:46:45 PDT 2019

Thanks Johanna, it is good to know people appreciate what we are doing,
for the freedom of all. Please consider cooperating directly with the
project: everyone can help improving even further:
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/index.html
Cheers.

On 10/10/19 02:23, Johanna Botman wrote:
> So just a quick word to say thank you to everyone who helped develop the
> moveable labels in the 3 Series QGIS.
>

> I’ve just had the need to use this functionality and it made my task SO
> easy.
>

> Thank you
>
> Thank you
>
> Thank you
>

> * *
>
> * *
>
> *Johanna Botman*
>
> Asset & GIS Officer | *Melton City Council*
>
> * *

> The information in this message is privileged and confidential, intended
> only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
> the intended recipient you are hereby notified to delete the message and
> that any dissemination, copying or use of its content is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the
> Melton City Council.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: