[Qgis-user] QField crowdfunding

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Oct 15 01:40:39 PDT 2019

Thanks for the heads up Bernd.

We really totally forgot to announce the crowdfunding on this list, an
inexcusable mistake indeed.

In order to give everyone a fair chance to contribute ;) the
crowdfunding period was extended to end of next week, October 25.

https://www.opengis.ch/projects/qfield-love/

Best regards

Matthias in the name of the OPENGIS.ch team.