[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.10 GeoPDF creation greyed out

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Oct 28 03:29:25 PDT 2019

Hi Phil,

Yes, 2.4.1 is too old. You need 3.0 or higher.

Did you also try the standalone installer whether that contains the
correct GDAL version?

Unfortunately, I don't have a Windows computer at hand for testing
myself.

Andreas

On 2019-10-28 11:08, Philip Barlow wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> I'm on Windows 10. According to the OSGeo4W I've got gdal-dev installed (version 3.1.0-137) and 2.4.1-1 of gdal/ogr lib.  Doesn't seem to be an option to update the latter.  I assume that the Windows standalone version must have been packaged with an earlier version of GDAL as well? As that comes with its own dependencies (I'd have to re-install that one and check).
>
> Phil

Am ragor o wybodaeth am APCAP ymwelwch 'n gwefan ar
www.arfordirpenfro.org.uk [8]

Ystyrier yr amgylchedd cyn argraffu'r e-bost hwn os gwelwch yn dda.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.pembrokeshirecoast.org.uk
[2] http://twitter.com/PembsCoast