[Qgis-user] Densify Techniques with QGIS

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 08:42:12 PDT 2019

Tim,

The Shape Tools plugin has a geodesic densify function that adds in points
based on a maximum desired distance between vertices. If any line or
polygon segment is longer then than the maximum distance it will add in
extra vertices along the geodesic path (shortest distance along the earth's
surface) to make sure no segment longer than that distance.

Calvin