[Qgis-user] Problems using QGIS 3.8 with the 3.4 Training Manual

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Oct 31 01:15:25 PDT 2019

Hi Alexandre, Ken,

I would like to second this opinion and first thank you very much for
bringing this subject up.

If you are fine with it, please follow Alexandre Neto's approach and add
new issues (one per issue you encounter) here:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues

There we can help you (figure out what's wrong) and update the
documentation for everyone else too.

Thanks again

Matthias