[Qgis-user] Snapping Tool (Fangtool) not found in QGIS 3.8

Bauer, Alissa alissa.bauer at rwth-aachen.de
Fri Sep 13 04:27:26 PDT 2019

Dear fellow QGIS users,

I encountered a problem with finding the snapping tool (Fangen) for vector layers in QGIS 3.8 (Zanzibar) on Windows 10, 64bit. Not only is the tab ‚snapping options‘ under settings missing, but also the sub-menu (Settings>Options>Digitizing) does not show any settings for snapping.
Maybe I did not install the necessary plugins or I have to change something in the general settings, but any help/tips/ideas would be highly appreciated as I am absolutely clueless. Also any alternatives for this tool could be helpful!

Thank you all in advance!

Cheers,

Alissa