[Qgis-user] QGIS Meeting Chattanooga TN October 25th 2019

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Sep 13 06:00:28 PDT 2019

Forgive me if this is a duplicate in your inbox this morning. I've been
making regular announcements on QGIS-us but I've wondering if I might
reach a few that aren't on that email list.

     Social: October 24th 2019 - The Tap House
     Meeting: October 25th 2019 - Chattanooga Tennessee
     Website: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/20191000-QGIS-US

We're sitting at 8 speakers for a QGIS meeting in Chattanooga TN on
October 25th 2019. We've got talks ranging from 911 implementations to
QGIS Product announcements to Plugin development. You can see the full
list of people at the OSGEO Wiki above. I've still one more to add later
today.

Total Cost for the meeting is $25 dollars. If you can't afford the $25
there is a scholarship available (Email me this Code: QGIS is awesome
and I will add something to the meeting just by being there). If you
want there are sponsorship available. Sponsorships will help with food,
the social, and getting people here.

We have a few slots left for speakers. Right now we've people coming
from all points in the US (and Canada). I'd like to drag more into the
meeting.

Look forward to seeing you there if you can make it.

Randy

Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
https://www.northrivergeographic.com