[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.4.12 python error on open plugins list manager

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Thu Sep 26 10:59:33 PDT 2019

Not really, except something wrong happens in Python.

The plugin manager window is C++ itself, however, when you click to open it,
it calls that Python function from your first error message to fetch Python
plugins from the repository. When the plugin list is ready, Python calls back
the C++ API to open the window.

Apparently something bad happens in Python when it tries to fetch new plugins.
Are Python plugins generally work for you (hopefully you had some enabled, at
least Processing or DB Manager)? Does the Plugins->Python console seem to
work? Another idea is maybe running QGIS from the command line would give some
debug messages.

Borys