[Qgis-user] No vector menu available - v3.4

Erich Purpur epurpur at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:31:41 PDT 2019

Hi all-

I've installed QGIS 3.4 on my Mac. I don't have any vector or processing
menu. In the plugins menu under "settings" I have the following:

"The settings on this tab are only applicable for Python Plugins. No python
support detected, thus no settings available".

I do have python 3.6 installed.
I've tried to troubleshoot this problem in the following ways:

-reinstalling QGIS
-Under QGIS > preferences > system, adding the following custom variable
under the environment section:

[image: ETFzK.png]

This is as directed by several StackOverflow threads, etc. But no change.

Is there anything else I am missing?

Thank you for your time,

Erich Purpur