[Qgis-user] SCP plugin

Grace O'Donovan broadview.ecology at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 29 02:19:09 PDT 2019

Hi,
I’m having great difficulty getting the SCP plugin to work in QGIS 2.18. It was working fine then it wouldn’t let me form a .scp file to put my classification polygons in. I tried reinstalling manually (as advised by Luca Congeda) from the repository but it said that the plugin was broken. I had upgraded to QGIS 3.1 but it didn’t work at all for me in there, so I went back to 2.18. Maybe it got corrupted during the changeover?

Any help gratefully received! I’m on deadline to get some work completed.

Cheers,

Grace

Dr Grace O’Donovan MCIEEM
Broadview Ecological Consultants,