[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 01:04:36 PDT 2020

Olá Tiago,

You can do what you want by using select by expression and then use the
count aggregate function:

https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/expression.html?highlight=expression#aggregates-functions

Anything where count > 1 should be a duplicate

Count("my_field", group_by:="my_field") > 1

Alexandre Neto

QGIS Support

www.qcooperative.net