[Qgis-user] LTR usage survey

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Apr 14 00:45:48 PDT 2020

Hi Anita,

Thanks for sharing these stats.

I also had a look at the question labeled "In an ideal world, how often
would you prefer to have new LTR versions?"

431 out of 1691 (25%) would like to have a longer time span than 1 year
for LT versions

If we filter this by organization size, this number increases (as
expected) with the size of the organization. In the category 11-100
users, the number increases to 29%, in the category >100 users, it is
already at 40% who would like to see a longer life time of the LT
version. Probably if we had another category with even larger
organizations, that value would go beyond 50% ;-)

It was also good to see that 103 out of 1691 respondents represented an
organization with >100 users. I expected a lower number in this category
and was quite surprised.

Greetings,

Andreas