[Qgis-user] Distincguis NULL and empty strings when reading CSV files

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Wed Apr 15 03:16:47 PDT 2020

Hi,
You should try a space in column 3, as in...
col1,col2,col3
1,," "

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964   T +353 1 647 6543
https://www.opw.ie

——