[Qgis-user] Labels within a bubble callouts

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 06:33:21 PDT 2020

Good Morning Nicolas,
Thanks for your reply. In the SVG images library, there is no bubble
callout symbol. I created one bubble callout symbol and saved it as an svg
file. I tried to import this symbol into the map. It is just showing as an
image. I cannot do anything with it. The whole purpose is; after labeling
the points layer with bubble callouts, I want to tweak them and position
them at appropriate places for each point within the shape file. Just
similar to the text annotation in QGIS. Any leads on this please?

Regards.