[Qgis-user] Unable to Clip Raster from WMS Source

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Apr 20 09:32:29 PDT 2020

Hi,

You could try starting QGIS with command line options. I did not find the option for QGIS 3 but this probably works. https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/getting_started.html#command-line-options

The biggest problem is that you will probably not be able to download the entire US at the resolution you want.  Most wms server will limite the size of the download.  What are you trying to download exactly?  Can you find the original data that does come from a wms server?

Please do a reply all so that the QGIS user groupe can profit of the conversation.
Cheers!

Nicolas Cadieux
Ça va bien aller!