[Qgis-user] Accessing qGIS APT repositories using Tor

patagioenas patagioenas at ctemplar.com
Tue Apr 21 04:23:52 PDT 2020

Greetings,We would like to get in touch with the website operator of qgis.org in order to discuss an issue regarding the access of the apt-get repositories using Tor (https://www.torproject.org/).Long story short: the current CloudFare configuration of qgis.org is preventing Tor users from installing qGIS using the debian (APT) repositories.Could you please put us in touch with the website operator? alternatively we can detail the different workarounds here.Thanks :-)