[Qgis-user] 2019 USGS 7.5min topo sheets

Rick - palousegeo at outlook.com
Tue Apr 21 13:15:26 PDT 2020

If you download the 7.5' quads in the tif format you get separate rasters with the image in one and the usual topographic layers in the other. According to the USGS, the geopdf was never meant to be a GIS compatible product. You can get the individual data layers from the National Map if you want to create your own custom version.
Regards, Rick