[Qgis-user] documentation v 3.10 - PDF ?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 14:09:00 PDT 2020

Hello Karsten,

The documentation team decided to drop the PDF creation, because It was a
big overhead in the all process.

The plan is to provide the HTML version in a zip package instead, but we
were not able to tackle that yet. We think the HTML package will replace
the PDF functionality, while providing another advantage. Having a local
copy of the HTML, one can set QGIS to use it as an alternative to online
documentation. That way, if you press a help button while offline, it will
redirect to you local copy.

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto