[Qgis-user] visualization in a tooltip with qgis Coruna release

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Apr 24 07:10:29 PDT 2020

On 4/24/20 3:12 PM, allain2pierre at wanadoo.fr wrote:
> 4/25/20
>

> I am trying to vizualize a text according a site number in a Qgis tooltip.
>
> With the Las Palmas release it runs correctly .
>
> With the new qgis release Coruna , itvizualizes only the top of the site
> text’s tooltip
>
> How it is possible to vizualize the full content of the tooltip text
> with the Coruna release.
>
> Could you help me.

Hi Pierre,

Maybe best to create an issue for this. From what I read it takes too
much time to understand what you mean exactly or try out things.

In an issue you could add some screenshots from the current AND earlier
versions (preferred outcome?) of QGIS. And please add some example data
+ project so it is easier to reproduce for others.
Las Palmas = 2.18 is almost hard to install for me nowadays...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde