[Qgis-user] Qgis-user Digest, Vol 170, Issue 55

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Sun Apr 26 08:02:09 PDT 2020

Hi Alon,

The file you sent doesn't have any details at all. Please open it with a
text editor and check by yourself.

What kind of details are you expecting? Maybe you have somewhere else
the related information, but it is not on the GPX file. Do you have
images, annotations or something like that that you would like to see in
QGIS?

I don't use GPSLogger. Are you exporting the waypoints? Usually the
information you capture comes as waypoints.

Maybe you can export the same track as KML and have more related
information on the KML file.

I use OSMTracker for Andoid and I'm able to have access images and
annotations I've made on the field.

Best regards,

Jorge

*e:*jgr at geomaster.pt | *m:*+351 910 333 888