[Qgis-user] Slope map creation

stefano borello stefano.borello at geplan.it
Mon Apr 27 01:47:07 PDT 2020

Dear QGIS Support,

I am Stefano Borello from Italy and I have a problem regarding the creation
of a Slope map.

I downloaded the DEM from Earthexplorer, in the specific a SRTM 30 m
resolution.

When I applied the Raster analysis the final result is a bit strange and
the final results are wrong.

I can deliver the DEM file if you want.

Please let me know

Kind Regards

Stefano Borello

*"simply geosciences"*

***************************
*Stefano Borello*
Senior Geologist

GEPlan Consulting - Petroleum GeoSciences
Address: via L. Ariosto, 58 -  44121 Ferrara - ITALY
<https://maps.google.com/?q=via+L.+Ariosto,+58+-+%C2%A044121+Ferrara+-+ITALY&entry=gmail&source=g>
Phone Office: +39 0532 207770
email:    stefano.borello at geplan.it
website: www.geplan.it
*Help us in supporting the project "Psycho-oncology in childhood: direct
intervention to the needs of children and their families" by Associazione
Giulia (www.associazionegiulia.com <http://www.associazionegiulia.com/>)*

*This email and any attachment contain information which is private and
confidential and is intended for the internal use of addressee only. Any
use by third parties is strictly prohibited, it must be authorized by
GEPlan and it may be punishable as a crime under applicable local law. If
you have received this email by mistake, please destroy it and notify it to
the sender.*