[Qgis-user] Accessing qGIS APT repositories using Tor

Prud'homme Jérémie p.jeremie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 04:52:44 PDT 2020

Hello,

Regarding other contacts, maybe you haven't search enough on qgis.org
website.
The support page <https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/support.html> indicates
for bug reports to use the issue tracker.
For the website, it leads to here
<https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/bugreporting.html#reporting-issues-on-qgis-web-site-or-documentation>
.
Which mention https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/issues as the place to
report the bugs on the website.

I would use this if I were you.

Or you can try posting a message on the chat
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#qgis

Jérémie.