[Qgis-user] PDF output - file size

Ryan Brook (Perth) Ryan.Brook at advisian.com
Sat Aug 1 09:17:27 PDT 2020

Hi Tony,

Consider using multiply blending mode for your map in the rendering menu of item properties.

This will lose transparency but reduce file size (could be an order of magnitude decrease if you have many raster layers loaded).

[cid:image001.png at 01D66861.B931BF90]

Not sure if the simplify geometries option will help you:

[cid:image002.png at 01D66862.4BC39180]

Regards,

Ryan