[Qgis-user] Show image time with Temporal Controller

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Mon Aug 3 09:00:10 PDT 2020

Hi,

Thanks for the tips everyone. I've added an expression to the Decoration
Title that shows the date/time for each image in the format "2020-08-03
14:00 UTC". This is the expression:

[% format_date((@animation_start_time +
make_interval(hours:=(hour(@frame_duration) *
@frame_number))),'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm')%] UTC

There's probably a more efficient way of doing this but it works for me.

Frank.