[Qgis-user] Missing DLLs for processing standalone console tool

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Thu Aug 6 23:09:41 PDT 2020

johnrobot wrote
> Hi
> I am trying to use the processing standalone console tool, but when I run
> qgis_process, I get a few error messages, saying that a few DLLs are
> missing

Hi Magnus,
assuming you are using the OSGeo4W shell, I think you need to properly set
some environment variables including PATH in order for qgis_process to find
the needed DLLs.

To do this, you need to preliminarily execute the qgis_process-qgis command
batch file in the OSGeo4W shell and then you can use the qgis_process tool
in that shell. It seems this procedure is not documented, though.

Regards.

Andrea Giudiceandrea